WHAT IS OFFERED?
- A historical audit trail for user access, Active Directory changes and network device configuration modifications.
- Assistance with developing acceptable use, security and disaster recovery policies tailored to each client and pursuant to PCI DSS best practices.
- Identifying known exploits and vulnerable systems on your network and developing a plan to resolve / mitigate any exploits and vulnerabilities found.
- Assistance completing the PCI DSS self-assessment properly.
WHO NEEDS IT?
- Any business that processes credit card transactions over their network.
- If transactions are processed over your internet connection, it is your network.
- If transactions are processed over your phone line, it is not your network.
- Any business that requires elevated network security.
- Medical records / client patient data.
- Confidential personal information / social security numbers.
- Financial records.
- Security organizations such as, Police, Fire, and Rescue.
- Any business concerned about their network security.
- Any business that has identified a breach in their network security
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- A Tech Group installed appliance, onsite at your place of business, used to collect data.
- Quarterly vulnerability scans on every device on your network.
- Quarterly analysis and review of Syslog messages.
- Quarterly audit of network device configuration changes.
- An Annual review of “Acceptable Use” and “Disaster Recovery” policies.
- Quarterly reports of Active Directory changes and events, delivered electronically.
- Quarterly Executive Summary and reports delivered electronically.
- 24x7x365 monitoring of the installed appliance.
WHAT IS REQUIRED?
- Power, network connectivity, and a secure location for the Tech Group appliance.
- 4 Static IP addresses on the network.
- A dedicated Tech Group Administrator account in Active Directory.
- Administrator credentials to access all network devices including routers, firewalls, switches, and wireless access points.
- Adding a Syslog target to any device that supports Syslog.
- Installation of HIDS agent on Windows and Linux.